Gambling Rules - Casino Etiquette
1. When you decide to join blackjack game, you must ask the other players if they want you to wait till the next cards shuffling before entering the gameplay. Maybe it is ridiculous, but some people believe that it is not a good idea to change things they are and long to finish the whole shoe.
2. Play at one slot or video poker machine at the rush hours at the casino. Even if there are not so many people in slots area try to limit yourself to one machine and give others the chance to win the biggest pot.
3. When you decide leave the casino table or place at the slots, make others understand that your are going to come back in a few minutes. You may do it by placing the special coin cup on the slots seat or coat on the chair. However, when you want to take a long break, for instance, for snack, free the table as there are other players willing to try luck.
4. At some of the establishments it is banned to smoke in all rooms or in the special areas. Thus, if you smoke, move to the areas where you will be able to smoke without violating the rules. In addition, if you smoke at the slot games machine, use the ashtray (at most table games the ashtrays are available).
5. At blackjack variations where the cards are dealt exposed the gamblers are banned to touch their cards. Obviously, in case you get the hole cards you are free to touch them.
6. At the craps game, in case you are a shooter, roll the dice so that to hit the back of the table and provide the random results and not to disturb the play.
7. At all games wait until the dealer gives out the winning and only after place the bets for the new round or spin. Not using this rule, you can confuse the dealer and interrupt the gameplay. At online gambling directory this rule has no sense as all the payouts are maid automatically.
8. If you play the game in which the chips of various denomination are applied place the bet in the right way: the chips with the biggest value have to be on the bottom and the chips with the lowest value - on the top.
9. Take your emotions under control and try to avoid giving any advice to other gamblers. Always be polite and don't blame the casino employee because he is doing his job and can not be guilty for your low cards.
10. Try not to make much noise at the casino. At all table games it is good to shout out, that is why in case you want to order drink and show what action you want to take, use the special signals and gesticulation.
11. To thank the dealer try not to forget to give tips. In this way you show respect and praise the dealer who commonly has quite low wage.
12. Learn the basic casino regulations and gambling law before you start gambling.
13. At all casino games the players are not permitted to touch the wagered chips on the betting area or collect the winnings by their own. Just the dealer is allowed to pay out the winnings and deal with the wagers.